Re: [NTLK] Establishing PPP connection.

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Aug 13 2003 - 14:20:00 PDT

ButtonBarPlus is only for 'soft buttonbar' changes, so only OS 2.1(except
the eMate).
I think it's called 'tapbar' for the MP130, maybe Way-Wong's Byte-Size
software 'Scroll Buttons' but can't remember if it's OS 2.1 only?
------------------
>Is there any kind of button bar utility for 130s like Dashboard.
>>Basically, I want to see the arrows and the little dot to change the view
>>as well as the other apps like names and dates on my screen when the
>>backlight is on.
>
>There are quite a few that work with Newton OS 2.0 (as found on your
>MP130). Try Button Bar Plus, Barkeep, or some of the others found on
>UNNA. I've only ever used Dashboard

!ooW %-) www.lanug.org
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.
A NewtonAddict on MacAddictYr2003!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html