[NTLK] Auction lister/Sparedollar.com Info needed

From: Ronsilvar (Ronsilvar_at_husky-net.net)
Date: Thu Aug 14 2003 - 09:47:04 PDT

NTLK Folks,
I need some info concerning the web capabilities of the Newton 2100. I've
been using eLister, a stand alone Mac based auction lister app that's about
to expire. (It's nearly $50.00 for a years subscription.) But, I recently
discovered an online based auction lister called Sparedollar. I've been
using it for the last two weeks and so far it is has been quite simple to
use with minimum fuss over OS'es (browser) used. There are a few
irregularities and incompatibilities since I am using IE for the Mac but so
far not enough to dissuade me from using their service at about $5 a month.

Question: Is there anyone here who's had experience with Sparedollar. Can I
use the features on the Sparedollar.com online auction listing service and
actually move my work over to the Newton. Has anyone used eBays' feature to
upload an ad? If so, then I am sure Sparedollar will work on the Newton too.
Maybe?

I totally need to untether myself from a desktop and laptop and would love
to move my work onto the Newton 2100 using "a newton based browser". I feel
as if I am trapped: Barefoot, pregnant and chained to my desk. Well, the
pregnant part is just a beer gut. hehe (I hope) :-)

Ron Silva

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html