[NTLK] MP2001 Backlight/Screen Replacement

From: David Deranian (deranian_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Aug 14 2003 - 21:11:00 PDT

Hi All-

What's the bott0m line on getting the screen replaced on my upgraded MP2ooo? The backlight is getting mighty dim. Otherwise the display is perfect with no scratches because I've used screen protectors since I bought it new in 1997. I'm not looking for anything fancy, as a matter of fact I would prefer genuine Newton parts.

I'm not capable of doing it myself, so I'd be looking to pack up my Newton and send it to someone that has the parts necessary and would do the installation for a fee.

Thanks to anyone that can point me in the right direction.

Regards,
-David

---
David Deranian