Re: [NTLK] Brand New, Unbroken Factory Sealed Newton MP 2100's

From: Jeffrey M.Swiger (n8noe_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sat Aug 16 2003 - 15:43:48 PDT

Ian; I have JUST About EVERYTHING with my MP2100..
I'm moving to Texas ASAP, and thought about selling it local.
I have the MP2100 (Not an Upgrade), Excellent screen and light,
EB Case, Newton Logo Case, Keyboard, The Newt has the Serial Adapter
SER001 installed, Programming software, Etc... I have lent my sister
my Camera, so I cant take pictures, it has the cables, Etc....
This is the ONE Newton I KEPT, as opposed to the ones I got and sold,
or traded...Let me know if your interested?.. Off the group, No need ot
tie it up..
I think the original Box is here, and I do have all the paperwork with
it!..
Jeff-N8NOE

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html