Re: [NTLK] Newton Neoprene case (was Keyboard Mods)

From: Gavin McKenzie (ntlk_at_gavinmckenzie.fastmail.fm)
Date: Sun Aug 17 2003 - 06:26:01 PDT

Dave,

Go to:
http://www.thepouch.com/

I've bought laptop cases and PDA cases from them. While they do make
cases in specific sizes and models, they will (or at least they have in
the past) also make a case based upon you specifying measurements to
them. I'd suggest calling them up, having a conversation, and placing
the order by phone. That's the way I've always ordered from them. They
do their own manufacturing in different colors of neoprene.

Gavin.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html