Re: [NTLK] replacement styli

From: Anton Aylward (anton_at_the-wire.com)
Date: Mon Aug 18 2003 - 05:41:02 PDT

I've given up on stylii. After the one I have now gets lost, that's it.

What I'm using for the most part is a pen that when I twist it becomes
a pen, pencil or PDA stylus. There are a number of them on the market.
The one I have is called "PhD" and cost about $20 from Staples.

Staples also sell lower cost ones tat lack the propelling pencil.

The grip of the PhD is that of a modern pen and is more comfortable than
the classical stylus.

--
Anton Aylward <anton_at_the-wire.com>
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html