Re: [NTLK] replacement styli

From: Christopher Fisher (cfisher_at_mailbag.com)
Date: Mon Aug 18 2003 - 09:47:17 PDT

Len,

Though there are some options, most of them are not very good unless
you don't mind always having to carry your stylus seperately from your
Newt. If you want a proper replacement for your stylus, you'll
probably have to do what I did when the stylus that came with my 120 I
got off of eBay broke last year, about 3 weeks after I bought it (fell
from my hand 4 feet to a hard linoleum grocery store floor-that's all
it took, since the plastic on those styluses seems to get a bit brittle
with age): Haunt eBay until you find one there for sale. They are
pretty rare, which is surprising since Apple probably made more 110-130
units than they did either 100s and 2000/2100's combined. Expect to
pay around 20-25 dollars, not including S&H-that's what I paid. Good
luck.

All the Best,

Chris