[NTLK] Synchronization problem

From: M.E. Vittes (kpevav_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 18 2003 - 18:04:30 PDT

PowerMac G4 synchronizing with NCU OS 9.2
Newton 2100
Synchronizing to Claris Organizer for calendar/dates and addresses/contacts

I can import the calendar information to my Newton (or vice-versa) without
any problem. However, new calendar items being added to either one --
either Dates or the Claris calendar -- are not synchronized to the other. I
have all the settings correctly set: what might I be missing?

MacBook

<b>MSN 8:</b> Get 6 months for $9.95/month
http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html