Re: [NTLK] GPS Results

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.int)
Date: Tue Aug 19 2003 - 04:54:34 PDT

I use the normal cable that works for the connection GPS <-> PC.
That is is SUB-D 9 pin connector that fits into the PCs COM interface.
To adapt to my Newt I use a DB9 to Mini-DIN adapter from PBK-solutions.de.
The main point is that you must have a 1:1 connection and NOT Rx and Tx
lines crossed.
You can find the connection diagram for the DB9 to Mini-DIN adapter on teh
PBK-Solutions webpage as well.

Cheers
Johannes

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html