Re: [NTLK] [OT] Blackout, was: You might have missed me...

From: Chip Matteson (chip_at_moonlightphoto.net)
Date: Tue Aug 19 2003 - 05:59:50 PDT

On 8/18/03 8:19 PM, "Eric L. Strobel" <fyzycyst_at_comcast.net> wrote:

> {I know what **really** happened with this blackout! Dr. Evil was testing
> his ionospheric <finger-quotes on>heater<finger-quotes off>, which created
> electric currents running through the ionospheric <finger-quotes on,
> pronunciation like Dr. Evil's "magma">plasma<finger-quotes off,
> pronunciation off>. These currents caused fluctuations in the power grid,
> causing the blackout. Dr. Evil will now demand the world governments pay
> him ONE HUNDRED TRILLION QUADRILLION GAZILLION DOLLARS or he will turn off
> power around the world.}
>
> - Eric.

Actually, my ex-wife went to Cleveland, OH on vacation last week with my two
girls. Her father lives there. I am convinced that she plugged in her hair
dryer and put the entire NE and southern Canada power grid out of
commission. Dr. Evil has nothing compared to my EX wielding a hairdryer. Now
that's deliciously evil power!

--
Chip Matteson
Moonlight Photographics