Re: [NTLK] What about this?

From: Glen Warner (gdwarner_at_mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Aug 19 2003 - 23:51:23 PDT

Leigh Honeywell <leigh.honeywell_at_utoronto.ca> wrote:

(*snip*)

> in other news, I got a "great condition" 2100 from jk sales off ebay
for
> 133$. yay!

Congrats ...! I'll be going that route myself here shortly ....

> Looking forward to putting some of the stuff i've read on here into
practice
> (well, maybe not the breakage),

You might also want to avoid the "misplaceage" -- this is why I will
be going the $133 J&K route Real Soon Now myself .....

And you can bet I will not leave this Newt out of my (Kensington)
saddle bag for any extended length of time outside the confines of my
own bedroom ...! :o\

Sure hope the old one shows up -- after I buy the new one, of course.
:o)

> -Leigh

--gdw

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html