[NTLK] Raissa rss feeds

From: Wiley Wiggins (weevil_at_wileywiggins.com)
Date: Wed Aug 20 2003 - 08:51:12 PDT

I don't suppose there is an easy way to get all my rss url's from
netnewswire to raissa?

I'm still kind of trying to fit my eMate into my digital lifestyle. So
far it has demonstrated limited but worthwile usability doing email,
(simplemail) and blogging (nBlog) although any extensions of those
activities into web stuff seems useless. Newtscape and Courier tend to
just beep a lot and display mangled versions of pages that make me
wonder why anyone tries to get on the web with a newt. (maybe I just
didn't install enough widgets to make anything viewable... there's
simply not enough memory to have more than two or three apps and the
NIE installed at once). Chatting was kind of a bust, newtjabber and ncq
are both too big, same goes for chatbuddy... It's cool that I got
wireless working on here, but I still haven't exactly figured out what
to use it for.

Guess I'm just going to have to wait for an available emate upgrade
card...

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html