Re: [NTLK] GPS neubee help

From: Matt Janeczek (MJJ14_at_aol.com)
Date: Wed Aug 20 2003 - 22:41:12 PDT

I agree. I am so lost when I read all the GPS emails we have been
getting recently. I am a 21 year old college student studying chemcial
engineering, and a lot of this doesn't even make sense to me (not saying
that engineers are supposed to be smart lol!). It would be nice if
someone could lay out in plain English what options we still have today
for GPS software and hardware on the Newt.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html