[NTLK] IrDA

From: Roman Pixell (roman_at_pixell.net)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 16:25:30 PDT

actually, ordered a cpen 800c today, and discovered there are OS X
drivers available now ... so the following question arises: is there
some way of getting the pismo and the newton to speak via IrDA (pismo w
OS X and MP2x00)

would be immensly useful to simply beam newton notes to the laptop, not
to mention the other way around. books and programs always come to the
newt via my mac, i rarely download stuff directly to the newt.

/ roman

PS. eckhart, like i promised, i also ordered a x-jack BT PCMCIA from
3Com
<http://www.3com.com/products/en_US/
detail.jsp?tab=features&pathtype=purchase&sku=3CRWB6096B>, lets see if
the newt will accept it as a "communications card". if it will, its a
highly desirable extension to the newt. low-powered and neat, not to
mention indispensable.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html