Re: [NTLK] recommend a database?

From: Michael Detlefsen (mdetlefsen_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Aug 22 2003 - 00:05:59 PDT

I've been using NewtDB ever since I got my Newt 2000 back when it first
went on sale. I tried everything that was around at that time, and it
was the easiest to set up. The author still has a web site up, I don't
know if you can still buy it there, but it was ~$30 for a 4 database
version. You can export from FMPro databases to it with a utility from
the author.

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/dmpsystems/programs.html

It has a demo mode for a month or so.

Mike