Re: [NTLK] Want to buy or trade for Newton stuff

From: Michael Sciascia (msciascia_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Aug 22 2003 - 17:35:06 PDT

On 23.08.2003 01:27 Frank Gruendel wrote:

>PS Mac laptops are not an option. I own two of those, but this bloody
>CD is Windows only, and my Macs are too old to emulate Windows.

I am sure you know it already, but have you ever tried Route 66?
http://www.66.com/route66/homepage.php

It isn't bad and supports GPS of course.
Italian version isn't bad, maybe German version meets your needs...

--
"Being a Mac user is like being a Navy Seal: a small, elite group of people
with access to the most sophisticated technology in the world, whom everyone