[NTLK] Nokia 6100 GPRS

From: Richard & Amanda (wanp_at_ozemail.com.au)
Date: Fri Aug 22 2003 - 21:29:30 PDT

Hi there,
Does anyone have some experience in setting up the Newt 2100 for a Nokia
6100 GPRS via IrDA or similar?
I've tried for hours without any apparent progress. But then I'm a complete
novice. I installed all the IrDA stuff from 40Hz, followed some guidelines
for the serial setup and set the phone to receive IrDA. I've tried several
AT commands that the archives and various Newt site quote without success.

Am I missing something? Maybe in preferences?

I think I need a complete step by step guide (The type that assumes the
operator is a moron)

Thanks in advance,

Richard

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html