Re: [NTLK] Using Mac dongle with PC?

From: Len Cole (leonard.cole_at_verizon.net)
Date: Sat Aug 23 2003 - 20:11:28 PDT

Colin,

If you have a Mac available at all, you can still download the files on to =
your PC, copy them to a floppy (presuming your mac can read them) or even a =
CR-R, and then just read the downloaded files from that disk on your Mac.

If you don't have a Mac, than you need to find another way.

(I downloaded 300-400 MB of files this way for my Apple IIgs and early Macs =
before I got internet hookup at home.)

Len

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html