[NTLK] From Woo; Bring CD Burner to next LANUG meeti.

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Aug 24 2003 - 14:06:00 PDT

Hey all!

Sorry for short notice but...

We have a special meeting this Thursday evening, at the AppleStore at
Glendale Galleria starting at 7:30 pm.

Anthony and Timothy will be offering eMate fixes for the washers. Price to
be announced.

*If any video cables, dead screens, etc. from an eMate is to be discarded,
PLEASE save any and all pieces, I will send these parts to Frank G. to
extend any and all eMates*

Please let me and/or Martina know if your eMate needs a spot on the list.

I will not be able to attend due to my attending the SNUG Meeting up north.
I hope thus to be another great meeting of 'Green concerns!'

Hi Gents,
I have been digging up my old CD's for Newtons and fund stuff that may
be of interest to those present. Please notify your group to bring CD's
for burning and a burner if interested in copying software for the
Newton. Have original Apple CD's & AMUG Newton disks. I also have
original floppies for the Newton! I will bring those along for
duplication where software licenses permit.

Timothy

!ooW %-) www.lanug.org
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.
A NewtonAddict on MacAddictYr2003!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html