Re: [NTLK] Nokia 6100 GPRS

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.int)
Date: Mon Aug 25 2003 - 01:12:36 PDT

It is, I just checked it.
But maybe it is not needed to put the phone into IR mode, because this is
meant for exchanging info with other phones.
The phone should definitely enter the modem mode and show a message that a
serial connection is established.
I tried the cable only for my 6210, but I get a message on the phone that
the terminal connection is established as soon as I communicate with the
phone with a termional program. In fact the phone should act like a real
modem if you send AT commands from a terminal program.

Cheers
Johannes

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html