Re: [NTLK] Another idea for packages...

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.int)
Date: Mon Aug 25 2003 - 07:28:32 PDT

1) I would strongly recommend to buy one of PCB man's SER-001, because there
is always a situation where you need a serial connection.

2) I prefer the Ethernet connection to my Mac

3) If your PC has an IRDA interface you may try to use the sw from 40Hz, but
you will end up again with the question of chicken and egg.

4) Your PC will not be able to read a memory card that is formatted from the
Newt and vice versa.

5) It would be possible to store a package on your memory card from another
Newt of course or you can even beam the package from another Newt via IR...

These are the possibilities so far.

Cheers
Johannes

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html