[NTLK] PT100

From: Wiley Wiggins (weevil_at_wileywiggins.com)
Date: Mon Aug 25 2003 - 11:25:56 PDT

On Monday, August 25, 2003, at 01:05 PM, newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net
wrote:

>> So, anyway, I'll turn my original question back to you guys. Has
>> anyone
>> here had experience using PT100 with a wireless card?
>
> Did you try with an Ethernet card? Sounds weird that it would be much
> slower on a much faster connection...

Not yet, I have to find one... actually I have a 3com card but it has
no ethernet dongle. I'll go check goodwill computers this weekend...
'course it won't do me much good if it does work on an ethernet card
except to know that it is definitely the wireless that is causing the
problem...

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html