Re: [NTLK] FW: Workout Log by Waverley

From: Fresh ! (mrramsay_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Aug 26 2003 - 08:05:00 PDT

Still looking. I know I have Workout Tracker, but I still believe I have
Workout Log. I pulled this from an old c.s.m.n posting...it may help:

"Waverley Software Design has announced a new completely customizable
training journal called Workout Log for Newton 2.0. The software lets
you track, graph, and summarize personal workout data including templates
for running, swimming, cycling and weight lifting. The retail price for
this product is going to be US$59. For more information contact Matt
Brown by email at: <WaverleySD_at_aol.com> or by phone at: 415.322.5356."

I'll post my find status soon...yea or nay.

Doug

http://join.msn.com/?page=features/parental

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html