Re: [NTLK] Upgrading MP2000 URL's

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Wed Aug 27 2003 - 22:14:38 PDT

Hi Gorden
there have been anumber of discussions on this subject. It is possible
to remove the ram chips and solder in replacements, and I think a list
member recently mentioned a source. I t requires a pretty high level
of soldering skill. Some folks bur a 2100 motherboard and replace the
2000 motherboard. Look a Frank Gruendel's site to see what's involved
  http://www.pda-soft.de/hardware.html
Woody

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html