[NTLK] Newton Technology Journal

From: David Mills (solidsilver_at_ntlworld.com)
Date: Thu Aug 28 2003 - 03:36:25 PDT

Hey,

I have stumbled across some Newton Technology Journal pdf files on my
travels looking for Waverley Softwares Workout Log for OS 2. They are
from Feb 95 (vol 1 no 1) to Mar 97 (vol 3 no 2). The following is a
brief description:

The Newton Technology Journal (NTJ) is published by Apple's Newton
Developer Relations Group six (6) times per year. NTJ's content is 70%
technical and 30% marketing, with articles on programming issues and
topics for the Newton platform, and the latest marketing news from
Apple.

NTJ is currently available to members of the Newton Developer Support
Program via the Newton Monthly Mailing. Developers may also subscribe
the Newton Monthly Mailing (without joining the Developer Support
Program) through the Apple Developer Catalog. For more information,
contact Apple Developer Support at DEVSUPPORT_at_applelink.apple.com or
408-974-4897.

I have looked on UNNA but not found anything. If it is on UNNA dont
bother emailing me - my mistake. However if you cant find them either
and want them all mailing to you please email me off list to
solidsilver_at_ntlworld.com and you must put a subject heading of Newton
Journal or the message will get zapped as JUNK!!! I will give the
community until Sunday 6pm GMT to get in their requests and allow the
digest folk to catch up.

My last mailout of Newton Suff was quite popular so be quick!

Regards

Dave

PS: By the way, it is a 6.8MB sit file.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html