[NTLK] pt100

From: Wiley Wiggins (weevil_at_wileywiggins.com)
Date: Thu Aug 28 2003 - 07:21:17 PDT

I've had a linux box to telnet to and then I made a restricted account
on my OS X machine & enabled telnet, both work, but still I have a
mind-numbingly slow connection that disconnects randomly. I'm stumped.
It's a good wireless card and a cable modem connection...
I guess I should probably stop complaining about it.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html