[NTLK] Prized eMate memory upgrade

From: Russ Bravo (russbravo_at_lineone.net)
Date: Fri Aug 29 2003 - 03:04:25 PDT

Hi all

Well guys, I have a truly excellent eMate with the 'rare as hen's teeth'
memory upgrade installed. It makes quite a difference, and I'm very loath to
put this up for sale. But due to family needs, I'm prepared to listen to
offers - if the price is right.

Basically I'm open to offers (off-list please) of ...

$175 plus (GB 116) for the memory upgrade card on its own (I'll ship for
free internationally, payment by PayPal only)

$350 plus (GB 233) for the upgraded eMate including the memory card:
It comes with original eMate stylus, a 9W Newton power adapter (UK 3-pin),
serial cables for Mac and PC, the eMate connectivity CD (and floppies with
software/modem scripts), eBase database software on CD plus manual, and
various other assorted manuals and documentation. Screen is in excellent
condition and the whole unit has had very little use. Postage will be at
cost, again payment by PayPal only.

I'd rather sell the whole eMate with the memory card, but we'll see what the
best offers are by Sunday night GMT (31 August).

My current eBay rating is 161 without a single negative or neutral comment
so you can bid with confidence! I've also dealt with a number of Newtontalk
members before both in the UK and internationally.

Cheers - and get bidding!

Russ, UK

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html