Re: [NTLK] Escale problems

From: Brandon Meyer (tranceguy_at_mchsi.com)
Date: Fri Aug 29 2003 - 05:43:46 PDT

Well, I think the original problem is solved. But it only works when I
hook the computer up to the router via ethernet cable and the newt to
the router the same way. Now the problem is that I cannot install
packages. They freeze when initiated from the computer and they get
about 99% and then error out when initiated from the newt. Sync'ing
does the same thing. Using the keyboard works, but it's painfully slow.
It's about a 5-10 second gap from when you push the button until it
shows up.

Should I still try the nightly build?

-Brandon

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html