Re: [NTLK] Back To School Sale" - Brand New MP 2100's & Extra's!

From: Joey & Susan's Primary Hotmail (seidell23112_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 31 2003 - 08:27:19 PDT

Yes, Ferdi, anyone can go to eBay and barter on one and hope you don't lose it on the last couple of minutes. Additionally, you never can be certain what the price wil be and of course you have to wait for the bid process to run its course.
I am offering immediate purchase rights! No waiting, no bartering! You know what you want and here they are. I don't know about you, but I would not gamble on this deal as they are BRAND SPANKIN NEW! Either way, I hope you are able to get one. I would not want to be one that held out for an ebay deal to lose it at the last minutes and that was the last one in stock.

For a BRAND NEW MP2100, I would not gamble, it is way to risky for this purchase. Think about it, you are buying a BRAND NEW MP 2100 with the factory SEAL.

Either way, best of luck!

God Speed

Semper Fi!

Joey Seidell