Re: [NTLK] Brand New MP 2100's - NEW PRICE

From: Joey & Susan's Primary Hotmail (seidell23112_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 31 2003 - 10:25:44 PDT

I find some of the comments just plain out funny. First off, I am selling Newtons that are BRAND NEW in SEALED boxes. Is J&K selling that, NO. Is anyone else selling them (besides my partner who is on eBay), NO! So is the price high, mybe, but who are you bench mrking against? Like I said, NO ONE HAS TOUCHED SINCE THEY LEFT THE APPLE FACTORY!
So to all those naysayers, show me the exact same deal and then talk price. Until then, it is a fair price. Good luck in your search, the quantity I have is limited, so I wouldn't wait to long....

Joey

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html