[NTLK] Support for 40Hz software (Courier, Raissa, MAD Max...)

From: Eckhart Köppen (eck1001_at_gmx.net)
Date: Sun Aug 31 2003 - 12:45:47 PDT

Hello all,

to make supporting my software on 40Hz.org a bit easier, I registered a
project page at SourceForge.net:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/n40hz/

I'll use it to track bugs and feature requests and host also duplicates
of the files from 40hz.org (the primary location will always be
40hz.org). If you are registered at SourceForge, you can post bug
reports and feature requests yourself.

There is now also a mailing list where I will announce new versions
(major updates will of course also be announced via NewtonTalk):