[NTLK] Newton Journals

From: David Mills (solidsilver_at_ntlworld.com)
Date: Sun Aug 31 2003 - 13:56:13 PDT

Hi All,
After banging my head against the wall for two hours and a feisty phone call
to my ISP I have discovered there is a fault sending larger emails (their
end) and as a result cannot send you the Newton Journals I found ASAP. They
did politely inform me I can still upload whatever I want to where ever
though.

So I will upload the collection to UNNA if possible in the next hour if you
want it. There are plenty of journals with plenty of interesting things.
They may prove useful.

Regards

Dave

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html