Re: [NTLK] Sorry for being slow... GPS Help Please!

From: Paul Curtis (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Mon Dec 01 2003 - 08:35:25 PST

Ed,

Say it ain't so!

I need to find some solution that is a neat and clean (self-contained)
system and I wanted to use the Newton's [MP 130 (because of the charging
cradle) / MP 2100 (for the latest hardware)] large backlit screen. I'm
also working on creating a mobile wireless network for the other trucks,
while we're off-roading. This way we can share trail data back at the
camp site, e-mail and surf from the server in my truck. Maybe even order
replacement parts while on the trail for pick-up. Additionally, the
tri-band/wi-fi card would give us the additional cell back-up and the
wi-fi connectivity.

I love my Siemens SX56 Cell Phone/PDA, but not as much as my Newton's.
I'm gonna buy a card that looks like it might work, would you be willing
to assist me with the troubleshooting?

Desperately seeking Newton MP solution,

Paul Curtis