Re: [NTLK] Rechargeable NiMH AA bateries for Newton

From: Scott G. Lewis (lists_at_garbitch.com)
Date: Mon Dec 01 2003 - 14:42:26 PST

On a side note, I've been using Rayovac rechargeables for years now.
Not the cheapest, but the most convienent, and I can't recommend them
enough. I have the new IC-3 system, sold mail order, and CompUSA,
Circuit City, and Best Buy also carries them in retail. No idea what
the mAH rating is for their AAs (doesn't say), but the charger charges
4 AA or AAA batteries in 15 minutes. I've been using them for a couple
of weeks in my Newton, and have not had to replace them yet. Before
that, I used their 1 hour charger for years. Only difference between
the two is the 1 hour would charge ANY AA NiMH. The new 15 minute
charger is for their IC-3 batteries only. Any non IC-3 batteries take
overnight to charge in that charger, so I still keep both chargers
handy.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html