[NTLK] Open yer eyes, willya already!? ;=} (was Re: [NTLK] Rechargeable NiMH AA bateries for Newton)

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Wed Dec 03 2003 - 00:54:14 PST

>Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2003 13:40:32 +0100
>From: Manuel Probsthain <manu_at_xonxion.net>
>Subject: Re: [NTLK] Rechargeable NiMH AA bateries for Newton
>
>Woody Smith wrote:
>
>>I seem to recall that these instructions were once available in English
>>and I have been recently looking for it with no success. While the
>>directions in German are clear enough I would like to find the
>>translated page. Does anyone have it?
>>Woody
>
>As far as I know these were on www.logictools.de because Nick Mueller is
>the autor.
>But since his domain is down from time to time the WayBackMachine from
>www.archive.org should be used.

Hmh, I start to wonder why I take the effort to research the most current
Logictools-Pages saved at the webarchive, compile + comment 'em and post
the whole stuff here, if nobody even notices it. Open yer eyes, willya! And
jump to http://newtontalk.net/archive/newtontalk.2003-12/0019.html ,
there's a link to those links. All not even a week ago. Sheeeesh...
    AND YES, IT CONTAINS EVEN THE ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF NICK'S ARTICLE ON
THE RECHARGEABLES FOR MP1xK. Thought I might make this a bit more explicit
the third time around.
And you still might want to compare Nick's notes with Frank's
http://www.pda-soft.de/mp2k_battery_pack.html - AND YES, THAT ONE'S IN
ENGLISH, TOO! (Cheers Frank! Say, what are the differences between your
hack and Nick's?)

Here's the original, full length German version of Nick Müller's
rechargeable hack http://www.newton-lifestyle.de/beitraege/newton/akku2k,
and here's Frank's hack in German
http://www.pda-soft.de/ge_mp2k_battery_pack.html.

Okay, gotta hop now - have a nice one, folks!

DJV.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html