Re: [NTLK] Look Familiar?

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Dec 04 2003 - 10:37:47 PST

I find it funny...
This device is little different from my AT&T EO!
and that was new technology back in 91!
The only difference is the USB, more RAM, different OS
and color screen! My EO though has a cellular phone
module though...
Funny how technology moves forward yet doesn't change
at all sometimes...
Ed
web/gadget guru

--- Matt Waldinger <waldingr_at_verizon.net> wrote:
> I'm ridiculously behind on my digest reading, so if
> this has been discussed
> before my apologies.
>
> Check out this great new gadget:
> http://www.whatisnew.com/article1185.html
>
> These people are cutting edge geniuses. Make sure to
> check out the picture
> near the bottom of the page. How'd they ever think
> of that.
>
> Actually, this article makes me sad, because if
> Apple had continued Newton
> we'd have had something with these features and more
> 2 or 3 years ago.

=====
"Never underestimate the power of a Dark Clown"
               -Darph Bobo, Tripping the Rift