Re: [NTLK] Deleting More Info

From: David Mills (solidsilver_at_ntlworld.com)
Date: Mon Dec 08 2003 - 14:21:58 PST

Thanks Dan,

I installed MI prefs but it demanded the full install of other MI stuff so I
just booted that package. The SAS cleaner revealed some stuff I needed to be
rid off so a big thank you for helping me with that. I hope it works fully.
I am not to fussed about removing the MI stuff via its data prefs because I
never used it much and as such, there should not be much hanging around - if
any. Maybe the cleaner will do?

Cheers

Dave

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html