[NTLK] Offering SER001 installations

From: Frank Gruendel (fg2_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Mon Dec 08 2003 - 17:25:36 PST

Hi all,

I have bought a batch of SER001's from David. For a limited
time (as in: until they are gone) I can offer putting them in
(including the SER001) at 70 Euro plus shipping. Please be aware
that this will only make sense if you
a) live in Germany or Europe and
b) feel unable to install it yourself.
If you think you can
install it, you'll most likely be better off ordering it directly
from David because it appears that German customs charge a higher
percentage for a large purchase sum. At least for the 3 I ordered
last time they charged 3% less than for the batch of 15 I bought
this time. Let me know if you are interested. If you are in the
US of A, you can have it installed by J&K Sales.

Frank

-- Newton Software and Hardware at http://www.pda-soft.de

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html