Re: [NTLK] Deleting More Info

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Mon Dec 08 2003 - 17:20:21 PST

You are quite welcome. I didn't realize that it would need the full package
for just the preference program to run. Oh well. In any case it sounds as
if you don't have much extra "more info" data in the soups anyway (such data
would be links, using the calls MI stationary that is installed with the
main package, etc). If you do decide to clean out that data later the only
thing that will do it safely is MoreInfo itself. Bascially what it is doing
is deleting extra slots in your dates soup (or todo as the case may be). So
SAS preference cleaner won't work in that case. But as i said if you havn't
been using it long or using any of the extra featrues of MI then you won't
have anything to get rid of. And if you did leave it there, it won't hurt
anything just take up a little more space in storage.

-Dan

------
Subject: Re: [NTLK] Deleting More Info

Thanks Dan,

I installed MI prefs but it demanded the full install of other MI stuff so I
just booted that package. The SAS cleaner revealed some stuff I needed to be
rid off so a big thank you for helping me with that. I hope it works fully.
I am not to fussed about removing the MI stuff via its data prefs because I
never used it much and as such, there should not be much hanging around - if
any. Maybe the cleaner will do?

Cheers

Dave

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html