Re: [NTLK] IBM Thinkpad & Interconnect port

From: Ferdi Ozguner (fozguner_at_ualberta.ca)
Date: Tue Dec 09 2003 - 10:59:41 PST

I have a source for these parts from a gentleman who lives in germany who is
selling them for approximately half (or less) of what Mr. Humphreys is
offering them to list members. Its nice to know the price has come down from
the last time he offered these to me at something around $30 each as far as i
recall.
Email me for the information, ill have to do some hunting around on my mail
archive to find it. I ordered these parts from this gentleman and had no
problems whatsoever. From what he told me the gentleman did a mass buyout of
the part from JAE after the newton was discontinued.

F.