Re: [NTLK] Poutine User Group! Sort of...

From: Paul Curtis (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Tue Dec 09 2003 - 13:20:46 PST

That would be great.

Also, I don't know what Paul Filer's web address is, could you forward
that as well?

I'm going to be in Detroit and Lansing December 20-27, if there is any
UG's meeting during this time in this area, let me know. Tucson and
Phoenix - January 23rd-25th, if anyone down there will be meeting. I
live in Portland, OR, I have searched for one here but have only found
an Apple UG that mentions the Message Pads...

And if anyone would be willing to help me connect my MP's to my laptop
while in these locations, I would greatly appreciate any help as well.

Regards,

Paul Curtis
MP 120/130/2100