Re: [NTLK] sleeper package

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Wed Dec 10 2003 - 11:07:15 PST

> Hello all,
> I have a package on my newt that was there when I purchased it. It is
> called Sleeper:KHC.sleep It was made by Kristofer H. Cruz and dated 1996
(I
> get this when I tap on it, it says it has been installed but that is it)
> Any one know what this does?

Doesn't this play the sound of someone yawning when your Newton goes to
sleep?

-Laurent.

LOL! Yes it does! When I recieved the newt I just froze the package as I
have sleepaid and thought it did something like sleepaid and I didn't want
them to conflict. In short I never had it thawed long enough to have it go
to sleep. LOL It just went to sleep....now that WOULD be funny if someone
had a newt at a board meeting and the newt went to sleep making that sound?
LOL

-Dan

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html