Re: [NTLK] [NTLK}Battery Rebuilding

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Wed Dec 10 2003 - 19:36:13 PST

Hi Eric
I just got courageous and started the approach another list member
mentioned a few months ago. I split the case open along the
seem....very tense and succeeded in getting it open. The main
difficulty is that the batteries are glued in to both sides of the case
and the cap that is exposed when the battery is installed separates as
a third piece. I am now confident of success but a little concerned
about cosmetics.
I will follow up and let you know how it went.
Woody

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html