Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Courier 0.7

From: Nathan Turnage (nturnage_at_andadv.com)
Date: Thu Dec 11 2003 - 09:29:16 PST

Eck,

I upgraded everything to verion .6 and Raissa stopped working. I get an
error -48803, and when I click to close error slip it comes right back
up, ad infinitum. I have to soft reset to get out of the loop. I only
started having this problem after upgrading nHTTP, nTox, Courier .6, and
Zlib. Any suggestions? Should I just reinstall Raissa? Anyone else
having this problem? It happens with all of 14 channels I have set up.

-Nate

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html