Re: [NTLK] Newton compatible router

From: Marchie (marchie_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Dec 11 2003 - 10:06:11 PST

I use a USRobotics cable/DSL router. It also has a serial port, which
is actually what I use to share the 56k dialup connection. It has a 4
or 5 port switch on it (can't remember)

When using DHCP, no problems. When using static IP, no problems.

I also use a NetGeat wireless DSL/Cable router which is working fine
wirelessly.

~Donald