Re: [NTLK] World in Figures extraction

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Sun Dec 14 2003 - 16:19:08 PST

Hi,
I have that on a ROM card (at least I think the original card is a ROM not
SRAM). If you have a method of getting it off, I will be happy to try it
out and send you the package. I just tried it and the card still works
(well in a 2000 it flags several errors but still runs, I will double check
it in my 130 in a minute).

EEUnprotect? I don't think I have heard of that. I have X-Port which allows
the extracting of packages, but only those that are not copyprotected. I
just tried to select the world in figgures and it won't let me select it
even in overview mode in the extras box. It tells me "that can't be
selected becuase it is the wrong kind".

I have a few ROM cards that I would LOVE to get backed up, like Dell
Crosswords, Clumbo's Mystery Capers, etc.

-Dan