Re: [NTLK] Why Isn't Everyone Excited with Eckhart's Bluetooth?

From: Peter Prinzen (peter.prinzen_at_xon.de)
Date: Tue Dec 16 2003 - 01:39:15 PST

I don't know what was first, my Sony T610 or the Bluetooth-Card for the
Newton. And for what reason - Gadget? OK, it's still buggy (version 0.2!)
but imagine! I will love to have my newt bluetooth-enabled, for mobile
surfing, sync, ... We could even use the newt as an image tank.
If thinking about T610-features w a mac, like remote control, iTunes, and so
on; i hope it's just matter of time to get the iPod w bluetooth...

Peter

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html