Re: [NTLK] Why Isn't Everyone Excited with Eckhart's Bluetooth?

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Tue Dec 16 2003 - 05:06:45 PST

Peter H. Coffin wrote:
> In my case, a complete lack of enthusiasm stems from a complete lack of
> any bluetooth gear whatsoever. So, regardless of how killer it may be,
> it won't affect my world for the foreseeable future.

Ditto. Actually, I just discovered the joys of IrDA and beaming things from
Windows to the Newton using IC/VC. You could say I've just arrived in 1999 :)

I too don't have any Bluetooth hardware and I don't really see the reason. I
just picked up a new cell handset (Sony Ericsson T310) and I hope to be using
it to send my numbers from my Newton and make data connections using its
infrared port.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html