Re: [NTLK] World in Figures extraction

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Tue Dec 16 2003 - 13:29:52 PST

Yes that is a SRAM card for sure. Mine however is a ROM card, and I only
have the one "sticker" that says the world in figures. That was obviously
done by apple as the sticker is original and looks exactly the same as mine
(from what I can tell from those pictures).

Hmm the only serial/part numbers I have is A3A2 -C H on the one side of the
card. I am not sure about the last letter though as these are very faint
and not printed on the plastic but rather engraved and very poorly at that.
And since it is ROM I doubt that EEUnprotect would work (drat).

It is kind of a mysetery why Apple would relase it on SRAM, unless it was
toward the end of releasing software on cards, and it was chaper to buy a
lot of SRAM and have it changeable later, than have a bunch of ROM cards
that wouldn't sell?

-Dan