[NTLK] Indianapolis 2x00 Users?

From: Andrew Granger (andy_at_cornercoffeeindy.com)
Date: Wed Dec 17 2003 - 06:17:28 PST

Hi everyone!

This is my first post. I recently won a Newt 2100 on ebay, and just
yesterday received the power adapter from J&K Sales. Good news:
Everything works, even the battery pack is holding a charge (the ebay
auction said that the battery was dead)!

I don't have any form of serial adapter, however; neither the Apple
kind nor the SER-001. I think I'll be getting the SER-001 for
Christmas, but I'm anxious to have my new baby become useful. So
here's my question:

Is there anyone on the list who lives in or near the Indianapolis, IN,
area who has an Apple 2x00 serial adapter, and who might be willing to
let me borrow it for a day or two?

I know what you're thinking: scam or some such. No. And here's why:
My wife and I own a small, independent coffeehouse in downtown Indy,
called Corner Coffee, at 251 E. 11th Street. We are an Internet cafe
(the first downtown and the first free one in the city - now everyone's
in on the game), and we do everything on Macs.

I would love for any list members who live nearby to stop in and say
'hi,' and maybe bring your Newt in and we can geek for a bit.

Anyway, thanks in advance, and everyone have a happy holiday.

Andy Granger
Co-Owner, Corner Coffee LLC
Pricipal, agDesign&Media
andy_at_cornercoffeeindy.com